In case you haven't seen our latest social, we just wanted to bring you up to speed and share some exciting things that are happening, sooner than you might think…
2020 has been an interesting year to say the least, creating some obvious obstacles for everyone, as well as for BARC. Whilst there have been quite a few frustrating delays, we are almost ready to show you what we have been working on this year.
As a brand, our customers are fundamentally the most important thing to us, and we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products to our beloved four-legged friends.
Not only do we want happy pups, but happy humans too. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us, and we want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send us feedback. As a result of all your comments and suggestions, we are beyond excited to share all of the changes coming very soon...
Here's a little summary of the changes and things happening during the rest of 2020:
- Restyled Core Collection featuring new materials, colours, and products
- A small tweak to our branding - all will be revealed Sunday...
- New packaging for the new walking range, with preorders available very soon
- New website design
- Our first collection of toys launching in November, with lots more designs in the pipeline
- Our first jacket in two colourways coming this December
- Our official partnership with Wild At Heart Foundation where we will now donate £1 per sale to this amazing cause
- Our first-ever collaborative product range launching with Wild At Heart Foundation
We have even more planned for 2021, and even though we enjoy inspiring lots of up-and-coming brands, we like to keep things close to our chest.
Thank you all again for your continued support and for being a part of this family. The journey has only just begun, and we can't wait to share it with you - from all the BARC team and our gang of office dogs.