Add your favourites to the cart
Squeaky Dog Bone Toy Trio
- Regular price
- £15.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £15.00 GBP
- Unit price
Checkout today - interest free
- Made from high-quality canvas.
- Non-toxic and recyclable.
- Will not wear down a dog’s teeth.
- Squeaker to keep dogs entertained.
- Perfect for a game of fetch or hide and seek.
Barc's new Cloud, Cow, and Daisy Squeaky Dog Bone Toy Trio - perfect for those who just can't pick a squeaky favourite.
Each dog bone toy is made from a strong and durable canvas material, styled in a shape that keeps dog cravings satisfied. This trio set will get your pup’s tail wagging in no time, each bone features a distinctive high-pitched squeak.
Including all three playful prints, you’re bound to keep playtime interesting when you buy this set of versatile dog bone toys.
Please ensure this toy is suitable for your pet's preference, chewing habits, and size, remembering that no toy is completely indestructible.
Size: Each bone is: H 13cm x W 23.5cm
Important Safety Information
- Not recommended for chewers or dogs with a destructive personality.
- Regularly check your pet's toys for wear and tear. If parts become detached they can become choking hazards.
- Please do not leave toys unsupervised with your pet. Proper supervision is advised when playing with all toys to ensure no injury or accidental swallowing.
- No toy is indestructible.
- Responsible pet ownership supports pet health and wellbeing.
- This product is not suitable for children and intended for pet use only.
Item added to your cart
How it Works
Get what you want today, pay it in
four instalments, always interest-free.
Select Clearpay at checkout
Log into or create your Clearpay account, with instant approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments,payable every 2 weeks
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card,to be over 18 years of age and to be a UK resident.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. the first payment is due at the time of purchase. For complete terms visit clearpay.co.uk/terms
Spread the Cost With Klarna
Whether you choose to split the cost of your orders across three payments, or pay after 30 days, we've got you covered. You can now pay for your pup's Barc accessories with Klarna using the options below:
Pay Later with Klarna: You have 30 days to pay once your pups accessories have been shipped. No upfront payments, no interest and no fees when you pay on time.
Pay in 3 instalments with Klarna: Split your purchase into three equal payments. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. No upfront payments, no interest and no fees when you pay on time.
How to use Klarna?
- SHOP: Pick your pups item of choice and add to cart.
- CHOOSE HOW TO PAY: When you checkout you'll see the payment options available. Select 'Buy now, pay later with Klarna'
- PAY: After clicking “Review order”, you will be redirected to Buy now, pay later with Klarna to complete your purchase securely.
Klarna have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world, believing payments are so much more than just a way to send money. Their smooth payment methods give you more time, control and joy so you can focus on the things you love - like quality time with your four-legged friend!
With Klarna, you are always covered through their buyer protection policy so it's a safe and secure way to checkout.
Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorised purchases.
Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app (or head online and pay through their website portal).
Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/us/klarna-app/
Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login
Chat with customer service: https://klarna.com/uk/customer-service/
If you need any help, or have trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay later complete terms.