- This Website is operated by BARC International Limited. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
- Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside www.barclondon.com. We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
- BARC International Limited makes no representations and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website. Any articles and materials displayed on our Website are provided for information only and are not substitute for qualified veterinary advice. We recommend that you obtain specific advice in connection with any particular query with which you may have concerning your pet.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change any aspect of www.barclondon.com at any time, without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.barclondon.com is a website owned and operated by BARC International Limited (registered office The Brick Room, 38, New St, Worcester, WR1 2DL).
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to BARC International Limited or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of BARC International Limited and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from BARC International Limited or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of BARC LONDON and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our express written consent.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
PRICE & PAYMENT
All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling (£) but are exclusive of delivery charges. All Goods are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We try to ensure that all prices on display on the Website at www.barclondon.com are accurate. The price of an item is the price at head office on the day of your order. We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order but should we do so, we will inform you before we process your order and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order. However the correct price will always appear on the email that we send you when we have processed your order. Where Goods are discontinued or for some reason cannot be delivered we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to inform you of this. We will suggest an alternative item similar to the one ordered or we may have to cancel your order. Where this is part of a larger order, we will process and dispatch the available Goods to you in the normal manner. All payments must be in Pounds Sterling. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shopify Pay.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time. However, we will not be liable for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, including loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods. No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Last updated: FEB 2020